We are taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If we need to cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment, your provider's office will contact you directly. In our practices, in-person visits have resumed, but telemed visits are available, if needed.
Fox Chase Cancer Center at Temple University Hospital – Northeastern Campusview all community offices
Fox Chase Cancer Center's Hematologists/Oncologists* guide patients and their families through the challenges of cancer and blood disorders. Our staff specializes in treating patients with anemia, leukemia, lymphomas and bleeding disorders, as well as benign and malignant tumors.
Meet Our Physicians
Temple University Hospital – Northeastern Campus
Mandel Pavilion, 1st Floor
2301 E. Allegheny Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Helping patients understand their diagnosis and guiding them through their medical challenges
- Developing customized treatment plans that are appropriate for each patient’s diagnosis and lifestyle
- Providing easy access to the advanced treatment options available at Fox Chase Cancer Center and Fox Chase Cancer Center at Temple University Hospital, including radiation therapy and surgery
- Delivering on-site chemotherapy services at TUH – Northeastern Campus (services provided by Temple University Hospital)
- Coordinating all aspects of treatment, whether it is delivered in our office or through other healthcare providers
- Providing support in the areas of insurance paperwork, financial assistance programs and drug assistance programs
- On-site blood draw
*Services provided by Fox Chase Cancer Center Medical Group, Inc. Practice managed by Temple Physicians, Inc,