Temple University Hospital – Episcopal Campus is a major provider of healthcare services and is located just two miles from TUH – Main Campus. Its history began more than 150 years ago and its commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care has never wavered.
At Temple University Hospital – Episcopal Campus, area residents will find many of the healthcare services they need, including:
- A full-service Emergency Department and Minor Care Center
- A 21-bed inpatient unit
- Family doctors, OB/GYNs and pediatricians
- Specialty care doctors, including cardiologists and ophthalmologists
- Advanced radiology services, including digital mammography, MRI and CT scans
- A full-service laboratory
- Prenatal services for expectant mothers
Behavioral Health Services
TUH – Episcopal Campus is home to Temple University Hospital’s behavioral health services, including 74 adult inpatient psychiatric beds, 44 adult extended psychiatric beds, a full-service outpatient program for adults and children, and one of only four emergency Crisis Response Centers in Philadelphia. The campus serves patients with a wide variety of psychiatric disorders and is staffed by board-certified Temple psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses, behavioral health therapists and social workers.
TUH – Episcopal Campus's Behavioral Health Center consistently scores in the 95th percentile or above on patient satisfaction surveys. As a result, the campus has received numerous national awards for its success.
Notable TUH – Episcopal Campus Statistics
Notable statistics about TUH – Episcopal Campus include:
- 139 licensed beds
- 79,348 outpatient registrations
- 46,097 annual emergency room visits
- 533 employees